What is a pre-arranged funeral?
A pre-arranged or pre-planned funeral is an anticipated funerary plan that allows the plan holder to lay out their wishes, funeral ceremonies, and the type of funeral service they opt to have in the time of their death in the future.
Should You Prepay Your Funeral?
Pre-paying your funeral in advance in today’s dollars gets you locked in with the current funeral costs so that when your funeral time comes around it, is already paid for. The key advantage of a prepaid funeral is you are getting rid of the financial burdens that lays ahead then death occurs to you or a family member. All the responsibility of funeral arrangements shall be handled by the funeral home that you have chosen, and they will be in charge of the overall aspects of the funeral service.
How to get started with your pre-arranged funeral?
- Check out the online-pre-arrangments form and review important details about the aspects of your life such as creating a will, power of attorney, organ donation, guardianship of dependents, and more.
- Organizing your personal information lets your estate determine very important matters in your life such as properties, bank information, documents, identification, passwords, lawyer's contact information, accountant, landlord, family, and friends.
- The funeral service you want in the occurrence of death is very imperative. Identifying your options for the final disposition and resting place should be thought of wisely. Consider cremation, burial, and other alternatives for funeral service.
- Lay out a plan for your memorial or celebration of life service. These services are optional but still a fundamental part for your family and friends as they will be overwhelmed with grief from your passing. It will enable them to find comfort as they will be finding peace in accepting the death of their loved one.
- Lastly the payment. You have the choice to avail of this plan through the funeral home of your choice.