The staff at Snowden Funeral Home has and continue to watch, listen and read to keep abreast regarding the ongoing pandemic of the novel Coronavirus or COVID-19. As first responders in death care, the staff of Snowden Funeral Home are trying to take every precaution necessary to protect our staff and the general public.
It is our prayer that you and your loved ones are staying well during this especially challenging time.
One of the key factors to slow the spread of the virus as much as possible is SOCIAL DISTANCING. To that end, and along with the guidance from the CDC and the Office of the Governor for the State of Maryland, effective immediately:
- Please wear masks before entering our building
- We are asking that each person that plans to visit the funeral home make every effort to ensure they do not have a fever or flu like symptoms.
- It is best to call before coming to our office to make an appointment to ensure that we will not have too many people in our building at any one time.
- We are limiting the number of family members that can come to the office to make arrangements.
- We are restricting the number of persons in our chapel.
- Please call before coming to our office.
Please check our website for updates, as we will likely need to make additional adjustments as appropriate. Thank you for your support and understanding during this critical time in our world’s history.
Below are helpful COVID19 links: